Saturday, December 09, 2006

What Was I Thinking?



Note to Self: read back over the last year's postings, and remove all personally identifying references to other people and places. Even if I said good things about them. It's not right.



---

BTW, that whole 'fate' thing I mentioned a few posts earlier? I'm seeing a pattern of near-miss events emerging. More on that later, if they actually do produce an outcome.

---

I'm so horny/lonely/angst-ridden right now, it's ridiculous.

---

UPDATE: It's 5am now, and I've spent the last three hours and a couple of cans of High Gravity beer (read: ridiculously cheap and high-alcohol) sifting through and rewording references to specific bars and people here in town. There's still more work to be done, but I'm tired.

This has taken me by surprise though... it fucking hurts to re-read posts over the past year. I'm damn near in tears right now, and my heart feels like it's dropped down into my stomach. The last year has been so turbulent, and so emotionally tumultuous, that it's such a terrible struggle to make it through the reading of some posts.

Here's one, though from the late-february night that I met Dark Haired Girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grover said...

And what the fuck is with the apostrophe in "d'oh!"?? What is it a contraction of? 'Duh' and 'oh'? I don't think Homer is that clever. It's a primitive and monosyllabic exclamation of frustration.

G'AAA! This i'rritates me to no e'nd!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home